Private Auto Insurance
You can protect yourself and your vehicle beyond the basic insurance with optional coverage available from ICBC or Private Insurance carriers. Whether it’s a lawsuit, crash, theft, fire, or something as simple as a cracked windshield, optional coverage provides you peace of mind.
B.C. motorists are required by law to purchase basic Autoplan insurance through the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC). Effective May 1st, 2021, ICBC now provides Enhanced Care insurance coverage. For more information on the benefits provided, contact your nearest Sussex Insurance location.
Thankfully, you have more options than ICBC when it comes to protecting your vehicle, your family and yourself with optional auto insurance. So, what exactly is optional insurance? While not required, it gives you peace of mind through a wide range of additional or supplemental coverages for just about anything that could go wrong on the road. Here are the types of optional insurance available to you through Stratford:
- ExcessThird-Party Liability – Up to $4,800,000
- Collision (Vehicle Repair)
– Broken/Cracked Windshield
– Animal Impact
- Accident Forgiveness Protection
- Concierge Service
- Excess Underinsured Motorist Protection – up to $4,000,000 additional coverage
- Personal Articles Coverage
- Replacement Cost Platinum
- Limited Waiver of Depreciation
- Gap Protection
- Recreational Motorhome Coverage
- Recreational Travel Trailer Coverage
- Stratford Assist:
– Loss of Use
– Rental Vehicle
– Travel Protection
– Emergency Family Transportation
– Lock Re-Keying and Re-Coding
– Theft and Fire Deductible Waiver
– Destination Support
– Emergency Roadside Protection
Get More. Save More. With Stratford Private Auto!
Stratford is proud to give you better options on optional that save you money. In fact, more than 80% of British Columbians may save with driving experience, or with an easy-to-use smartphone app that promotes safe driving – and only rewards you for good driving behaviour. With hundreds of vehicle accidents and other perils occurring in the province every day, you need the right protection. Here’s how you can save with Stratford:
- Driving experience
- Vehicle safety features
- Hybrid-electric or electric vehicles
- Many of our preferred body shops provide Stratford customers with a 10% discount
Have questions on Stratford Private Auto?
Call or visit a Sussex Insurance office near you for more information, or fill out the Stratford Online Quote Request Form to see if you qualify for a discount.