Motomaxx Vehicle Replacement Cost Insurance
Motomaxx is vehicle replacement cost insurance which secures the dollar value of your initial investment on your NEW or USED vehicle. In the event of a total loss, receive the current market value instead of the depreciated value paid out by primary insurance.
Looking for a quote on Motomaxx? Click Here
• Coverage for up to 8 years (96 months)
• Coverage is available on new and used vehicles up to TEN model years and newer
• 100% insured and fully underwritten by Stratford Underwriting Agency
• Motomaxx is available to all drivers (whether you’ve had an accident(s), clean driving record, tickets, missed payments, new drivers, inexperienced operators, new vehicle or used vehicle etc)
• UNLIMITED deductible reimbursements
• USED vehicle policy adds 5% appreciation to the purchase price per year for each year you have owned the vehicle
Motomaxx reimburses your Auto insurance deductible every time you make a claim, with no limit during policy period! In event of total loss up to $500 of deductible will be covered. In event of partial loss I.E. windshield, fender bender, ETC. up to $500 of deductible will be reimbursed with no limit on the frequency of claims.
New Vehicle Benefits
When your vehicle is written off by the underlying insurance company: depreciation kicks in, and you’ll receive what the book value is at that time. Motomaxx Policy pays the difference between the depreciated amount received from underlying auto insurance and the purchase price of a new current model year vehicle of similar make and model.
Older Vehicle Eligibility
Motomaxx pays the difference between the depreciated amount you receive from your underlying auto insurance and the original purchase price, plus, 5% per year for each year you have owned the vehicle.
New and Used policies will include all sales taxes on the purchase of replacement vehicle. New Vehicles – covers OEM (Original Equipment from Manufacture) Parts. This means in the first 3 years if you have a partial loss claim the only parts that can be used are brand new parts. If you purchase a New Vehicle Motomaxx will pay the difference between your underlying insurance using after market parts and cover the cost difference to use OEM parts!