NOTICE: Canada Post is experiencing a labour dispute that may result in delays receiving your ICBC Renewal Reminder. Please be sure to check your insurance papers to avoid any lapse or gap in your insurance coverage. You can renew your ICBC coverage up to 55 days in advance at any one of our 50 locations throughout the province.
Business insurance exists to protect business owners from liability and losses which may be incurred in the course of regular business. No brick-and-mortar business should ever be without business insurance, as the coverage benefits received can cover employees, customers, and the owners. Without this protection, business owners take on the responsibility for any losses incurred.
Business Insurance provides coverage for:
- Your physical assets such as buildings and their contents, equipment and stock, property in transit as well as loss of income due to business interruption
- The liability insurance covers you for bodily injury, property damage, personal injury to third parties and other risks that can arise from your business operations
While home insurance tends to lend itself to pre-made packages, business insurance is generally more complex and requires customization. We’ll work with you to customize the right coverage for your business no matter how small or large. Talk to one our experts for questions you may have on coverage.
Examples of business types we insure include:
- Course of Construction
- Inland Marine
- Commercial Marine
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Commercial Building Ownership
- Special Events & Liquor Liability
- Hole-in-One/Prize Indemnity
- Service Station/Service Garages
- Directors & Officers Liability (for Profit & Non-Profit)
- License Bonds (Electrical, Gas, etc).
- Errors & Omissions / Professional Liability
- Boiler & Machinery
- Home Based Business
Contact our Insurance Service Centre for more information. Hours Mon – Fri, 8:30am – 5:30pm